Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG: kc's 50mm problem
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 21:30:24 -0700

Chris Quinn wrote:

> I've been thinking about kc's 50mm dilemma, one in which I never hope to
> find myself. The 50 just doesn't fit my eye, and I've been trying to figure
> out why that is... <snip>

No flame, IMO if it works for you don't bother trying to figure out 'why', just
shoot em.

Everyone is different, sees differently, reacts to their environment
differently, and we (usually) change. I have been shooting the 50 now for the
first time in years, and like it quite a lot. Before it was mainly 35 and 21.
(Still love shooting that 21)

So I say shoot with what works for you and don't bother wondering how and why
the other stuff works for someone else. Someday you may pick up a 50 and say wow
;-)

Bests
Dennis