Subject: RE: [Leica] Anthony' photos
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:21:43 -0400

> >> I have Java permanently disabled.
> >
> > How do you do this (MS IE 5)?
>
> in preferences, go the 'java' section and turn it off
>
> the switch for javascript is in the web content section under 'scripting'
>
> this is Mac but I assume windoze will be similar.

No such luck.  There's no Preferences, only Options, and there is no Java
tab under Options.  Closest I could find was the Advanced tab where there is
a checkbox under the Heading "Microsoft VM" labelled "JIT compiler for
virtual machine enabled (requires restart)."  I unchecked this box, but
haven't yet restarted my PC (still getting pop-up windows--most annoyingly
through Yahoo these days).

Thanks,
Dan

Replies: Reply from "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com> (Re: [Leica] Anthony' photos)