Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 Summilux-M and bokah
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:01:06 -0500

Somebody named A LEICA SHOOTER writes:

> Ok,
>
> I am the one that started the whole 50 or 75 question and also am the one
> that asked why folks love the 50 so much.  Unfortunately for me I have not
> been persuaded that the 50 is a good lens, yet.

hmmmm.....this really sounds special....yes I think I will spend my time
trying to convince A LEICA SHOOTER why he should get a 50mm lens.

Actually I have a better idea, put A LEICA SHOOTER in my kill file...yeah
that's the ticket.

bye, bye

sl

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] 75 Summilux-M and bokah)