Subject: [Leica] Where we be from...
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:48:53 -0500

Posting from New Orleans(N'awlins), Louisiana. I'm in the Lower Garden
District(the hood). Last year the area was named the "hippest" place in the
USA in live. That's because we not as stuck up as the French Quarter or the
Garden District. It also means the houses are more run down and rent is
cheap.Alot of homes still have the old wash sinks in the back of the house.
Makes for a great darkroom.

Chris Williams
"what you take won't kill you, but careful what your given"