Subject: [Leica] Anthony' photos
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:23:21 +0100

  IME many Java scripts hang my computer. A restart is such a PITA that I
never enable Java. Sites that absolutely require java will not get me as a
visitor.
In general I am unimpressed by complexity - particularly in web sites.
Anything which loads slowly because of unnecessary dross rather than because
of beautiful large (Leica) pictures is an irritation.
I wonder how many of the failed e-commerce companies failed because their
web sites were somebodies ego trip rather than an efficient functional
interface.

cheers Frank

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Anthony' photos)