Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V20 #136
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 23:52:59 -0700

At 03:54 PM 07/08/2001 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>You cut the paw's off? is this Freudian!!????

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. --Sigmund Freud
I like my cigar, but I take it out once in a while!  --Groucho Marx

Seriously, I realized that the dog's paws weren't in the picture just after
I'd sent my post.  So there are no paws in my non-PAW.  Way down yonder in
the paw-paw patch. (--Burl Ives).

- --Peter