Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica SLRssssss
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 08:43:12 -0700

I bought three R7's when they came out. A perfect camera. The last of a
long line of R bodies. Very compact. Completely debugged. No hidden
gotchas. 1/2 shutter speeds, MLU. The best of the old body style. My R7's
have never hiccuped. They work perfectly with all SLR/R lenses. The reason
I don't have an R8 is that the R7's work so well, I don't need to switch.

Jim