Subject: [Leica] Re: cable modem
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 20:43:45 -0700

At 07:31 PM 7/5/01 -0700, Brian Reid wrote:

>Not only is a
>cable modem capable of being faster, but the always-on nature of a cable modem
>is a tremendous improvement over dialup, regardless of the speed.
>
>Brian

Agreed. The greatest modem since sliced bread! I installed a cable modem,
three computers behind it hooked to a Netgear RT314 router including an
Apple Air Port and Lucent PCMCIA wireless modem for my laptop, so I can use
it in my darkroom. Or anywhere else in the house.

It just basically fell together. No magic anywhere.

Jim

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] on web design packages)