Subject: Re : [Leica] Independence Day
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:00:59 +0200

>Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 23:47:35 +0200
>From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
>Subject: [Leica] Independence Day
>It is almost midnight here in Switzerland, so it is time to wish my U.S.
>friends on the LUG a happy 4th July holiday.
>
>And to the Brussels LUGgers I can recommend checking out the 4th July
>celebration in the Bois de la Cambre. It is a nice event which
>demonstrates some of the nice sides of the American community in
>Brussels. Check The Bulletin for details. Unfortunately nothing of this
>sort is being organized here in Zurich, even though the U.S. community
>here is quite large. I guess they are all too busy counting the money in
>the bank vaults...
>
>Nathan

Nathan, dear US Luggers,

I don't have anymore personal link with american people but I never forget
July 4 and of course always with a tought for you. But July 4  rather means
for me *Dependence* Day as I get married on this holy day :-)  . It was 20
years ago ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..... and everything is FINE - thanks.
Bernard ( no Leica gear in sight to celebrate

bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be