Subject: [Leica] Independence Day
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 23:47:35 +0200

It is almost midnight here in Switzerland, so it is time to wish my U.S.
friends on the LUG a happy 4th July holiday.

And to the Brussels LUGgers I can recommend checking out the 4th July
celebration in the Bois de la Cambre. It is a nice event which
demonstrates some of the nice sides of the American community in
Brussels. Check The Bulletin for details. Unfortunately nothing of this
sort is being organized here in Zurich, even though the U.S. community
here is quite large. I guess they are all too busy counting the money in
the bank vaults...

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman