Subject: Re: [Leica] re: another 2 weeks in m3 hell
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:58:34 -0400

Bill,
There is nothing wrong with you- those who fuss about exact framing should
get a view camera (even then, there is a tiny bit of 'cut-off'!
We just accept that there are a few LUGgers who are anal-retentive, or
obsessive-compulsive; We love 'em anyway, and we tolerate a wide lattitude
of various bizarre behavior- (as long as it doesn't involve children or
small fuzzy animals). So, if you want to use a bent paper clip as a
viewfinder, or expose with the 'by guess or by God' method, you go right
ahead!
Dan ( Don't mind my twitch- I'm using a fast shutter speed!) Post