Subject: Re: [Leica] camera wrist strap
From: Gilbert Plantinga <gilplant@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 19:00:19 -0400

The 18 519 has been discontinued and may be difficult to find. I have one,
but I rarely use it. Lately I've discovered that the standard neck strap
wrapped 4 times around my wrist is more secure, when done right doesn't
require that I grip the camera at all, and reverts to "neck position" when I
need both hands free to reload (baseplate in mouth, of course).

Gilbert