Subject: RE: [Leica] camera wrist strap
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 18:09:58 -0400

Go to an EMS or REI.  Buy a few feet of the smallest climbing rope they
have.  It'll cost you around a buck.  There is some nice black rope out
there that fits perfectly.  Run one end through the eye, cut to length, melt
the ends with a match...tie it.  If you have any questions or want to know
what know to use, I can post a picture.

It works perfectly, I use it for all my 35mm cameras, including an RTS III
that is in and of it self very very heavy.  Cheap, and quite stylish.