Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux update
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:10:00 -0500

Mitch,

Out of curiosity, do you think emailing Horst Braun as I suggested helped to
speed things up? I know that he helped me get new lenses when I had a
problem with them. I had sent them into NJ and they were going to try and
repair them, after emailing him, they called to say they would replace them.
It helps if we all know who to contact to get help in situations like these.

The Germans are a stickler for chain of command and doing things by the
book.

Tom Henson

Mitch said:

<All...

I have been informed this morning by Leica NJ that my Noct is
serviceable for $150, that Solms will begin work on it immediately, and
that I may have it back in just a few weeks.>