Subject: [Leica] Appology to Bob and the Group
From: Barney Quinn <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 06:09:11 -0400

Bob,

I am sorry that I lost it and sent the post that I did. I am in the process of
trying to recover from a profound depression which  I have been fighting for a long
time. One of its effeects is that I sometimes have to deal with feelings of deep
inferiority.

Thatk you for yor post. If you'll forgive me, and resent your post I'll go back to
dealing with things like a gentleman. I don't think that you were doing anything
but express your self. I am very sorry that I hurt your feelings. I also appologize
to the group. I had a very bad weekend and just had no resources left.

Barney

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] another two weeks in leica m3 hell!)