Subject: Re: [Leica] another two weeks in leica m3 hell!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 15:22:49 -0700

><Snip>  never used the 50mm lens before. i'm finding the focal
> >length restritive and unappealing....
><Snip>
>
> And why not use your other M6 lenses on the M3?  The mounts are, after all,
> identical ...
>
> Marc
>
> msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
> Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

I just finishing editing 3.5 boxes of Kodachrome 200 i shot Wednesday with a 50
and 35 on my light table for the past hour.
Looking at the shots thank goodness for the 50!
It's like a longer lens you can use in lower light with slower shutter speeds
way slower certainly than a 90. A 50 has got some reach but gets it all!
Why not be like HCB and experiment which only shooting with a 50 for a month?
Fine tune yourself for it. A little formalizing will never kill anybody!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/