Subject: RE: [Leica] irc failure...
From: "Vozeh, Colin" <colin@longitude.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:52:20 -0400

Most IRC nets require ident response, which is uncontrollable for many of us
(here at work during the day behind firewalls).  Newnet servers don't
require this, which is why you got in OK.  With that in mind I've set up a
channel called #Leica on Newnet, just for giggles.  So if y'all feel like
it, stop in.  If I don't respond for a while, it's because I'm asleep at my
desk or something. :)

C.