Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke Bags--The F6 or F-3X
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:36:54 -0700

Irving Greines wrote:

> I have read this thread with interest.
>
> The Domke F6 bag is really a wonderful.  Not too big, not too small.
> Extremely versatile.  One of my all-time favorite bags.
><Snip>

I just got back from a shoot this early morning in Camus WA in which i used a
new for me
F-3X Super Compact Bag Navy Domke  Navy 8.5L x 5.5W x 9"D

In it I had one M6TTL body and five lenses
the 24,35,50,90 and 135 and a Metz 32 Z2 flash.
6 rolls of K25 and 6 of K200. And notebook with pen.

I shot 3.5 rolls of K200 and used equally the 50 Summicron and 35 Asph Summicron.
No flash and no other lenses.
I'll Put E6 in my fridge in case i get another call to do Photojournalism first
thing next morning this decade.

I Love as in LOVE that bag! It did not get in the way. It was behind my back
most of the time. I was ready to shoot ANYTHING. And it matched my blue blazer
and blue shirt!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA