Subject: [Leica] Domke Bags--The F6
From: Irving Greines <igreines@GMSR.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:53:32 -0700

I have read this thread with interest.

The Domke F6 bag is really a wonderful.  Not too big, not too small.
Extremely versatile.  One of my all-time favorite bags.

As I recall, the original post on this thread inquired about having the
smallest possible bag for a relatively small Leica M6 outfit.  I believe the
Domke F6 is bigger than one might need for that purpose.  If you want to
carry an M6 body and two or three lenses, Kinesis Photo Gear makes tiny bags
for that purpose.  You can carry 3 or 4 M lenses and a body in two
relatively small pouches that can be attached to a belt.  Very low profile
and unobtrusive.

As for the comment that the Domke F6 bag has limited use for a small M
system, I respectfully disagree.

I recently used it on a trip to Cuba.  It carried three Mamiya 6 bodies and
three Mamiya 6 lenses, a Leica M6 with three lenses, a small Metz flash and
a hand-held light meter.  And, there was room to spare.  You can really load
up on the Domke F6.

Irving Greines

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Domke Bags--The F6 or F-3X)