Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: Re: M Purity/B&W
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:41:44 -0400

At 10:30 AM 6/27/01 +0200, Mxsmanic wrote:
>Neither.  I have it developed at a one-hour lab.  Doing it myself would
defeat
>the only advantage of using chromogenic films for me, namely, convenience.

Well, there is the problem, then.  Find a decent pro lab and use that.  I
admit I've gotten lazy in recent years and tend to have my chromogenic
films developed commercially, though I still prefer to do them myself.
There is a significant improvement in quality, in my experience, by
avoiding one-hour labs for the most part.

(I KNOW the machine operator at my pro lab.)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: Re: Re: M Purity/B&W)