Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M Purity/B&W
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:33:20 +0200

Austin Franklin writes:

> Have you tried 1:1?  I typically develop %30 over.

No, I haven't tried it.  I scan all my film exclusively, and so unless a
particular change in development produces a significant change in results (a
change that I could not get by simply adjusting a scan), it usually is not worth
experimenting.  I make very slow changes over time if it seems to help, e.g., a
very slight increase in development time, or whatever.  But as long as I'm
somewhere close to the right range for the film, I can get excellent results
from a scan.