Subject: Re: [Leica] Free Travel
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 03:33:25 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 25/06/01 20:32:13 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
hull@telia.com a écrit :

> Tina
>  Choose the longest and most expensive flight to the furthest
>  destination possible, because it is unlikely you would ever go there at
>  your own expense.
>
>  Forget photogenic cream puff stuff in California.  Go to somewhere like
>  Goose Bay where photography would be a challenge.
>
>  Then I won't feel so jealous.
>
>  Alan

Goose Bay !  This is where I'm going from 11th august to the 28th .
I'm going to fly over there for 2 weeks , and I will also warm up my M6
shutter .
Why's Goose bay a chalenge ?

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...

Replies: Reply from Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca> (Re: [Leica] Free Travel... Goose Bay. ;-))
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Free Travel... Goose Bay. ;-))