Subject: [Leica] OT: Cataloging books
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:13:22 -0400

Totally OT but I suspect many on the list are like me - too many cameras
and too many photo books.  Well I had been in the process of cataloging
my books using a standard database program.  Thought people would want
to know about a nifty piece of software called ReaderWare
( http://www.readerware.com )which is a self contained but has the added
feature that you can simply imput ISBN numbers and it will go out on the
web and get all the info about author, cost , size and in many case a
small jpg of the cover.

I am in no way connected to the authors of this piece of software but
thought I would simply pass it along.  I use it on the mac platform
which for some unknown reason only appears to come in OS X flavor.  I
tried it for Win2000 and it works great and reads my database file from
OS X.

Ernie Nitka

http://home.twncy.rr.com/nitka