Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Free Travel
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:46:20 -0400

on 6/24/01 1:06 PM, Douglas Landrum at dflandrum@earthlink.net wrote:

> Gentlemen, surely you gest.  Don't overlook the photographic wonders and
> pleasant climate of Taft, California.
>
> http://www.taft.org/

LOL

another suggestion I just thought of is fabulous Salton City, also in
California. On the shores of the spectacular Salton Sea.

Probably the creepiest place I have ever been in my entire life.

    http://www.quickwebpage.com/rcmotel/ssactmap.html

You can take a bit of a tour here:

    http://www.landoffers.com/index.htm

Most laugh-out-loud line on the site 'Salton City is in the path of
progress!'. Also bills it as 'California's best kept secret'
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com