Subject: [Leica] Re: Free Travel
From: "Douglas Landrum" <dflandrum@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 10:06:40 -0700

Dave Rodgers to John Brownlow:

<You missed your calling as a travel writer. Gentle thump of pump jacks.
<Sweet aroma of carrot fields. Sorry Hanford! Maybe next time Coalinga! I'm
<upgrading my Greyhound ticket. Bakersfield here I come.

Gentlemen, surely you gest.  Don't overlook the photographic wonders and
pleasant climate of Taft, California.

http://www.taft.org/

Do visit the lovely and nearby Carrizo Plains Natural Area, a tree hugger's
paradise.

http://www.ca.blm.gov/bakersfield/carrizoplain.html

My hat's off to the photographer that made this God forsaken place look
good.

Ah the sound of Coyotes singing in the cool of the night!!!

Douglas F. Landrum
Laguna Beach, California
dflandrum@earthlink.net