Subject: Re: [Leica] Home depot and the rest
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 17:31:30 -0700

>>In court, the office lied, said he was right behind me the entire way, the
judge said "guilty, next" and that was that.  I am not the only person who
has complained to the town that this cop is a liar.<<

I guess we all make spelling mistakes (see above) <g>.

The first two truths you learn as a defense attorney: (1) Cops can lie just
like anyone else, and (2) Judges believe cops. (Before trouble starts, I
agree that there are many good and trustworthy cops.)

Bryan