Subject: [Leica] r8 price
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:10:07 -0400 (EDT)

>Good explanation. Thanks. I should hope that the F5 has the world's most
>advanced metering system given that it costs half again as much as an R8
>or a 1v.

actually, b&h has the f5 for $1899 and the R8 for $1895 and the most
expensive 1v they have is only $1889 -- so the most advanced metering
system in the world will only cost you an extra five bucks over the R8.
and the 1v is actually ten bucks cheapter ...  of course when you go
to buy a 50mm lens the savings really start....

kc

(and you can always get the worlds most advanced metering system in the
nikon f100 for only $999)

Replies: Reply from "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] r8 price)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] r8 price)