Subject: [Leica] wk25/sl/pride parade
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:32:39 -0500

Simon Stevens had his Pride Day pictures up a few days after it happened
which was two weeks ago in Wash, DC. I cannot get mine up that quick. These
photos are a little grittier than Simons.

This was the first time I used my new M6s with 50/2.0 and 28/2.0 and Delta
400 although because it was a bright sunny day i wish I had used 100.

The parade has become a big event and the streets were lined with spectators
having a great time. Although I am hung up on shooting B&W, this is a very
colorful event and color would probably be more appropriate.

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im24.jpg

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im25.jpg

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im26.jpg

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im27.jpg