Subject: [Leica] Re: Free Travel
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:54:19 -0700

At 05:54 PM 6/21/01 -0400, Tina Manley wrote:
>LUG -
>
>My husband just got bumped off of another US Air flight so we now have two
>free tickets to anywhere in North America.  They have to be used before
>July 20th.  Where would you suggest we go to escape the heat and humidity
>of South Carolina in July?  Beautiful Leica photography sites would be a
>definite plus.
>
>Tina
>
>Tina Manley, ASMP
>http://www.tinamanley.com

The Monterey CA coast. Pt. Lobos, Garrapata, Bixby bridge, Pt. Sur, Big
Sur, Julia Pfiffer Burns State Park and waterfall into the ocean, etc. The
quaint towns of Monterey, Pacific Grove, and Carmel.

All in the cool Pacific ocean breeze. An 80 deg day would be a record.
45-75% humidity.

And I'll finally get to meet you.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Brent Dorsett" <brentd@nyct.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Free Travel)