Subject: [Leica] Re: blinking or not?
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:24:38 -0700

Well, I'm laughing.  Prior to the recent purchase of the M6 TTL, the
last time I used a rangefinder must have been around 1940-something.
Used SLR's all the following years, starting with an Exacta (remember
them?)  So, when I got the Leica, I was certain that I would take a
few pictures with the lens cap on until I developed a reflex (no pun
intended).  I'm really laughing; the first time I tried to take a
picture with the cap on, the blinking arrow stopped me dead.

Herb