Subject: Re: [Leica] photography in stores, malls, etc.
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 05:59:19 -0700

Steve,

>>If I am taking pictures in Home Depot, and they tell
me to stop and I don't, I'm certain they can evict me,
probably even bar me from return - but I have broken
no law,    <<

If you are asked to leave (with your camera) and didn't, in most
jurisdictions you would be guilty of a criminal trespass. Not the most
serious offense, I grant you, but it can rise to the level of a misdemeanor
in most places.

Bryan