Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V20 #98
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:15:38 -0700

There's a big discount electronics store in California, called Fry's. They're
known for having almost every imaginable electronic device, for having good
prices on much of it, and for having the worst and thinnest sales staff
imaginable. I know several people who bring cameras with them into Fry's so
that when they get frustrated trying to find a sales person, they pull out the
camera and start pointing it at things, without actually taking any pictures.
I'm told that it's a very reliable way to get the attention of a sales person.

Replies: Reply from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> (Re: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V20 #98)