Subject: [Leica] No Subject
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 02:36:54 EDT

<<

I learned today from THK, the existing distributor of all things

Voigtlander, that, effective July 1, they will no longer handle same and

Schneider Optics in New Jersey will assume that responsibility. So, next

month all tech support questions and other issues will have to be directed

to the latter party. I determined this today during a conversation with

David at THK in Long Beach regarding my adapters and their relationship to

my Voightlander lenses and my M6s.

Terry>>

This is all true, but Schneider is actually in Long Island, NY...

Just make sure to buy B+W filters for the Voigtlander lenses! ;-)

cheers,
Rich
(Schneider/Horseman/B+W/and now Voigtlander USA dealer...)