Subject: [Leica] 'what lenses to bring' travel faq
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:53:02 -0400 (EDT)

hey kids -- you know this question comes up with suprising regularity and
there is actually some Truth in what someone should bring somewhere, but
it's hard won. i'm wondering if anybody would be interested in helping out
to make a proto leica-travel-faq that would nip the question in the bud.
if you'd like to help, please email off list and we'll knock out an
outline and then post it and figure out who's going to write what.

if there's no interest, we'll just keep dealing with it as it comes up.

kc

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] 'what lenses to bring' travel faq)