Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 .58
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:08:19 -0700

When I had a 24 I tried shooting it on my Hexar RF without the auxiliary finder.  What shocked me was that the view through the finder was substantially wider than the coverage of the lens, and that I was always cropping out things I was sure would be included.  The inaccuracy was enough to sour me on that way of shooting.  Obviously more practice would have helped, but I was never enough of a fan of the 24 to make the effort.

Paul