Subject: RE: [Leica] Scratched Lens - What to do....
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:19:11 -0700

While I am sure Ted is right about the performance of the lens with the
scratches, I believe that if YOU are the least bit upset, that you return
the lens...... otherwise the excuse you will use is... if only that lens
were perfect, my photos would be better......

For the price of a Leica lens, even at a good price, either be confident in
the lens or get rid of it.  The aggro is not worth it....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Scratched Lens - What to do....)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Scratched Lens - What to do....)