Subject: Re: [Leica] Capitalpride pictures
From: "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:06:37 +0100

Just thinking about this...It looked pretty sunny there, so a good exposure
guess would be 1/125 or 1/60 at f16 at EI100.  So even at 1/1000 sec, you
could be using an aperture of aroung f5.6-f8.  So unless you use an ND
filter or slower film, then this problem is unavoidable.

Just my 10p worth....

Regards

Mark