Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: attached file - OT
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:50:45 -0700

At 07:44 PM 6/13/01 +0200, Pascal wrote:
>And I don't understand all the fuss some people are making about attachments
>and viruses.
>
>Email messages to this list should contain no attachments whatsoever.  Just
>delete all mails that are in direct violation of this and install a decent
>virus scanning program which is regularly updated.
>
>Or get rid of Micro$oft programs (at least Outlook / Outlook Express) and
>you will have solved most sources of potential problems :-)

There is no reason to pay money for a virus program.  The solution is simple.

Use Eudora as your e-mail client.  The basic program is free.

Have all attachments diverted into a separate file.

When you receive an attachment, delete it.

That will solve all problems.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!