Subject: RE: [Leica] attached file
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:30:59 -0700

As jokes go, Stan, that one wasn't exactly a knee-slapper.  It reminded me of people who think it's amusing to walk through airport security checks talking about explosives.
And you have the temerity to call *us* lame?  Excuse me while I take umbrage. (Sorry, Anthony, you started the sesquipedalian nonsense :-)

Paul