Subject: RE: [Leica] Mods to the 35/1.4
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:48:15 -0700

Tom A has had the 21 SA modified.... that was the start of my rambling
thoughts.....

So then I said... why not the old eyes, on a modern lens, with a M6 0.85
body, that would be best for longer FL lenses, etc, etc, etc. giving the
best of all things to an eyeglass wearer of 35 and 75/90 mm lenses

and if you should ask if I own ANY of these lenses or cameras, I would
meekly say, no.  It is dreamland for right now.....

But a nice dreamland....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net