Subject: [Leica] Re: Tom A's month of May
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:25:46 +0800

I would just like to second Steve Gandy's praise of Tom A. My wife Esther
and I visit with Tom and Tuulikki every time we are in Vancouver to visit
our daughter Anna who recently moved there. Tom and Tuulikki have been very
kind to Anna who is finally achieving some success in her acting career
(Hanna in Tom Stoppard's Arcadia at the United Players) and a part in a HBO
Movie of the Week big enough that she rated her own trailer! T and T sent
me the review of Anna's performance in Arcadia - that is the kind of
thoughtful people they are. When we get together, always with Leicas or
Leica compatibles on the table, the conversation always sparkles with wit
and knowledge from Tom, and I am very grateful to learn that there will be
many more opportunities to see both of them. Tom's contributions to the
world of Leica and its peripheries are very great and I, for one,
appreciate them very much.
Cheers
Howard.