Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash for M6 Classic ?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 08:25:03 -0600

A fast flash recycle time requires "Horse Power" such as only a auxiliary
power pack can provide. Unfortunately Metz does not make an auxiliary power
supply for the two flashes you have but they do for their other flashes.
When I need a FLASH. I use a Sunpak 120J and a separate power pack. Full
power flashes recharge in about 2 to 3 seconds.

John Collier