Subject: [Leica] Flash for M6 Classic ?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 04:28:17 EDT

Hello boys and girls .
I'm using 2 Metz flashes for my Classic M6 , the 20 BC 6 and the 28 M1 .
I find the recycle time between 2 shots to be too long for me ;

What is your suggestion for an Auto flash , around 28 GN , with fast recycle
time .
When I was Nikon powered, I had good results with SB 28 , but it is sold now
.
Is it usable on a Classic M ?

I know this has been discussed before but I prefere fresh discussion than
archives .
Thanks for any good advise on the subject .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...