Subject: [Leica] DC Lug get-together
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 07:47:42 -0400

>It might be more interesting, and involve a greater social purpose,
>to check out the Anti-nuclear protest to be held in Lafayette Park
>on June 10 (Sunday). Chaqun a son gout....

Nothing stopping anyone from going there too, especially since the two
locations are a 5 minute walk apart. They are a bit different though, as
Pride day isn't a protest, it's a community event. In that respect it's
one of the very few events in DC that are actually *local* events,
rather than national ones that just happen to be where we live.

Simon Stevens