Subject: RE: [Leica]Rain
From: "Ian Stanley" <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:01:21 +0700

Greetings all,

	It's the rainy season here in Bangkok - make that monsoon season - it's one
of my favourite times of year for photography in Thailand.  For one thing it
is the only time of the year that you can get shots of people running!  What
I like to do is when I noticed that the rains are about to hit is find a
nice sheltered spot - if they serve ice coffee even better - and then wait
for the rains to hit and the action to start, great fun.  My M4-P and M6HM
and lenses seem to be holding up just fine after 10 years or so of monsoon
seasons.

Cheers,

Ian

Ian Stanley