Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG: Your Softie
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:10:31 -0700

Chris Quinn wrote:
>>> Go buy an o-ring that's big enough to reach from the right split-ring
> (connecting your strap to your strap-lug), and put it on the split-ring.
> When not using the camera, stretch it around & under the Softie, and it
will
> keep it from taking pictures (Lutz, what's your link to this image?); the
> o-ring I found will not prevent the meter from engaging, hence, my
solution:<<<<

Hi Chris,
Gee that seems like an awful lot of work just to save one frame of film. ;-)
Besides just before you put the camera in the bag shoot the frame, quite
often it becomes a quite meaningful image, don't re-cock / advance the film!
Place camera in bag!  No more wasted inside the bag images.

It's like KISS!  Keep it simple stupid! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant