Subject: Re: [Leica] FW: [SP] Rolling Thunder/Now Fixed
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:07:11 -0700

Steve Lehuray wrote and showed:
>>> On Memorial Day I went over to the Vietnam Memorial (The Wall) to take a
few pictures. For those who have never been there, this is a very solemn
place
> that attracts millions of visitors every year. Memorial Day weekend alone
> brings an estimated 1/2 million visitors.<<<<<<

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the Vietnam Memorial (The Wall ) pictures. A very emotionally
moving set of photographs. Although my time there, Vietnam was brief, my
very good
fortune, I'm still moved by the memories and the loss of so many fine young
men, certainly a travesty.

When I visited The Wall a few years back it took me a while standing some
distance away before I could muster the courage to go up close and touch it,
but I was glad I did. As it helped me touch some old friends.

Sorry it's off topic, but sometimes you just gotta let it out!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant