Subject: [Leica] 180mm lens advice
From: robert o beaudoin <bussbearm@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:25:23 -0400

Bonjour,

  I use the 180 f/4 Elmar lens fairly often.  I rarely make bigger prints
than 8X10 inches, so far the results contrast and resolution wise have
been very pleasing.  This is a light lens that also accepts the useful
Elpro close up lens, came in very handy when photographing butterflies.
A sleeper IMHO.

  Tata,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!