Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Warranty & New vs. Used
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:46:19 -0700 (PDT)

Austin wrote:
I won't exchange phone numbers, but I will stop responding to "the
other guy" (sic) on this issue, as everything I wanted to say has been
said (well, almost everything), and I don't really see any good that
could come out of further "discussions".
Now, why does that "almost" make me nervous?  ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray