Subject: [Leica] changing focusing screens in the R8
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 04:53:52 -0400

I know several folks here prefer the universal GG focusing screen for the
R--the one without the split-image aid.  I was wondering how difficult it is
to change screens.  Can it be done easily on one's own, so that switching
between these two screens on a regular basis is feasible?  Or is it the sort
of thing that is best left to a trained service person?

Dan

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] changing focusing screens in the R8)
Reply from "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] changing focusing screens in the R8)